2 NEW Paddletail Colors…!

• bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

With the fall walleye and sauger bite just around the corner BFT has added 2 NEW colors to its Paddletail lineup.

We’ve released one of most popular ringworm colors, Stewart’s Pro Blue, as a paddletail.

The second patterns is a color many of our river rat customers kept asking for… Bleeding Red Chartreuse.

Available for $2.99 a 12 Pak online at BFT Paddletails Online

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Looks like two new great colors. I say that more of our great Walleye and Sauger WILL be getting their pictures posted onto IndepthAngling. I hope to post a few picture fish myself this Fall.

Jack…

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Looks like two new great colors. I say that more of our great Walleye and Sauger WILL be getting their pictures posted onto IndepthAngling. I hope to post a few picture fish myself this Fall.

Jack…

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Jack…

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Any body tried these color yet?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Would it be possible to make a paddle tail and ringworm that is chartruese with an orange tail similar to a firetiger k-grub?

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Would it be possible to make a paddle tail and ringworm that is chartruese with an orange tail similar to a firetiger k-grub?

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

superdave
    NE IA

Pro blue is awesome! Kicked some sauger butt with ’em yesterday.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The paddletails have been my top producer so far this fall… the ringies will turn on once the water cools but for the short-term the paddletails have been the way to go. Catalpa Orange Chart Tail, Pro Blue and Oystershell.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I know a certain person that was pitching Great White and catching a good mixed bag of fish

Right Blue !!

superdave
    NE IA

superdave
    NE IA

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The paddletails have been my top producer so far this fall… the ringies will turn on once the water cools but for the short-term the paddletails have been the way to go. Catalpa Orange Chart Tail, Pro Blue and Oystershell.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I know a certain person that was pitching Great White and catching a good mixed bag of fish

Right Blue !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Right Blue !!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

You are correct my fine friend. Even my Dad has found recently how well these plastics produce.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

You are correct my fine friend. Even my Dad has found recently how well these plastics produce.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.