Painted Precision Jigs & NEW Ringworm Color

• tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I’m clickin on that link right now Kooncy!!

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

I just wanted to let everyone know that we’ve put the painted Precision Jigs BACK on-line for sale. Orders this spring far exceeded our supply and we were forced to pull down the painted jigs from the web while we rebuilt our supplies. It took a few weeks but we now have the jigs back on-line and available for sale.

Link to Precision Jigs

Many of our regular customers enjoyed phenomenal success this spring fishing our Catalpa Chartreuse Tail Paddletails and asked us to produce that same color in a ringworm.

They’re here!

We were able to reproduce the pattern “spot on” and we expect this pattern to be one of our best producers for walleye, sauger and bass. Many of you asked us to notify you when this pattern became available… well it’s available now.

Link to Ringworms

tom_gursky

tom_gursky

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Quit adding new stuff! I pretty much had it covered and then you go add more options! Alright I’ll buy those too but thats it!

dd

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Quit adding new stuff! I pretty much had it covered and then you go add more options! Alright I’ll buy those too but thats it!

dd

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

dd

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.