MarCum OVS – 400 Cameras for $225.00

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

If you’ve always wanted an underwater camera, this is your chance to get one for $225.00… and this price includes TAX & Shipping to you! Normally these OVS – 400 cameras sell for $399.00 PLUS tax but through an exlusive deal only available here on In-Depthangling.com, you can get a great camera from MarCum Technologies, the industry leaders in underwater camera technology.

These cameras are 100% NEW, in the box. All accessories are included. Each camera comes with the full manufacturer’s warranty. Supplies are limited.

Click here for additional information >>> MarCum OVS – 400 Cameras for $225.00

greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

WooHoo! It was just like Christmas when I got home from work today and found my camera waiting for me! I tried it out in the dark bedroom and it worked great! Can’t wait to get it out on the water! Thanks for the great deal, Scott!

greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

WooHoo! It was just like Christmas when I got home from work today and found my camera waiting for me! I tried it out in the dark bedroom and it worked great! Can’t wait to get it out on the water! Thanks for the great deal, Scott!

greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.