Garmin and ICOM Remanufactured Specials

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Remaunfactured Specials

Use the link and scroll to bottom of the page for reman items.

Garmin Fishfinder 160

Garmin GPSMAP 76

Garmin GPS 76

Garmin Rino 110

ICOM M502 VHF

ICOM M602 VHF

nitch33
    Rochester, MN

do you have any of the Garmin GPSMap 76 reconditioned units left? Was also looking at the Lowrance iFinder H2O. This looks like a comparable unit but I like the idea of the Plus Package. Would you recommend one over the other?

Thanks!!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ray, I’ve got these left: Garmin GPSMAP 76 Remanufactured $239.99. The ifinder H20 plus is a nice package because you get the Mapcreate Topo with it, and the H2O will run Navionics Premium maps. I always think a guy should look over his software options before purchasing a GPS. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Wade

nitch33
    Rochester, MN

do you have any of the Garmin GPSMap 76 reconditioned units left? Was also looking at the Lowrance iFinder H2O. This looks like a comparable unit but I like the idea of the Plus Package. Would you recommend one over the other?

Thanks!!!

nitch33
    Rochester, MN

Thanks!!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ray, I’ve got these left: Garmin GPSMAP 76 Remanufactured $239.99. The ifinder H20 plus is a nice package because you get the Mapcreate Topo with it, and the H2O will run Navionics Premium maps. I always think a guy should look over his software options before purchasing a GPS. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Wade

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks,
    Wade

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.