Holiday Sale – Entire Inventory Reduced 10%…!

• bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

We’ve had a great year here with B FISH N Tackle and we look forward to 2005 with anticipation. We’ve enjoyed working with all our loyal customers on producing the products that make them more successful on the water and we wanted to throw out a holiday sale along with our holiday wishes!

So we decided to do an inventory wide sale. Everything is reduced 10% across the board. Ringworms, Super Doos, K-Grubs and Paddletails. H2O Precision Jigs too! We know quite a few guys will be looking to pick up some items for the Christmas holiday vacation fishing trip many of us take over to the big river and this will make things a little easier to sneak past the wife.

Visit us on-line at http://www.bfishntackle.com to check out our on-line catelog. As always we offer a Secure On-line Shopping environment or if you prefer to order by phone or e-mail, our contact info is included at the bottom of this post.

This sale will run through Dec. 31, 2004!

Happy holidays to all IDA members and visitors!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’ll take 3 of each !!!

Happy Holidays to Everyone !!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

I’ll take 3 of each !!!

That’s my line!!!!

BTW, my order has been placed.

Does BFT have gift certificates? That would be an excellent gift for every fisherman.

herb
    6ft under

Ah Blue, you’re looking ahead for a present for me. That’s nice buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’ll take 3 of each !!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’ll take 3 of each !!!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

I’ll take 3 of each !!!

That’s my line!!!!

Does BFT have gift certificates? That would be an excellent gift for every fisherman.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

I’ll take 3 of each !!!

That’s my line!!!!

herb
    6ft under

Ah Blue, you’re looking ahead for a present for me. That’s nice buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

herb
    6ft under

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Still time to get a last minute order in before this sale expires at the end of the month. It may be cold outside now but we’re certain to see some warm enough weather to get guys out on the river. This is the perfect time to stock up and save a few bucks as this will be BFT’s last across the board sale for a couple MONTHS!

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Still time to get a last minute order in before this sale expires at the end of the month. It may be cold outside now but we’re certain to see some warm enough weather to get guys out on the river. This is the perfect time to stock up and save a few bucks as this will be BFT’s last across the board sale for a couple MONTHS!

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.