Ram Truck Incentives

• Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Here at McKays we have a big selection on Ram pickups and nobody will beat my price. There are some nice rebates on 04 Trucks, Suv’s both Dodge and Jeep right now.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’ll second this post. We just picked up a Grand Cherokee yesterday and they are practically giving them away since the 05 Grands are changing dramatically. If you are in/near the twin cities Fury Motors is the place to go for a deal on a Grand right now. PM me for details.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Grand Cherokee change over has reduced the 04’s bigtime. HUGE insentives on those. Give me a chance and you won’t be sorry. I will beat all prices here at McKays. We all own them the same.
    Enjoy the Jeep Suzuki.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’ll second this post. We just picked up a Grand Cherokee yesterday and they are practically giving them away since the 05 Grands are changing dramatically. If you are in/near the twin cities Fury Motors is the place to go for a deal on a Grand right now. PM me for details.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Grand Cherokee change over has reduced the 04’s bigtime. HUGE insentives on those. Give me a chance and you won’t be sorry. I will beat all prices here at McKays. We all own them the same.
    Enjoy the Jeep Suzuki.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Enjoy the Jeep Suzuki.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Just last night Briank asked me if I got my Jeep from Dman and I had no idea what he was talking about. I didn’t realize your affiliation. Anyways I worked mine out with a friend of a friend and got all the incentives so it worked out very well. My wife is thrilled with her new vehicle.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Just last night Briank asked me if I got my Jeep from Dman and I had no idea what he was talking about. I didn’t realize your affiliation. Anyways I worked mine out with a friend of a friend and got all the incentives so it worked out very well. My wife is thrilled with her new vehicle.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.