Navionics Hotmaps Premium

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Wade. Heres an e-mail from my buddy.
    “Derek, I ordered up a Lowrance 3300C and a map chip from Wade. Just want to let you know I’m excited and that Wade was really a great guy to deal with. Now I can find my own hot spots on Mille lacs. Thanks for hooking me up with Jolly Ann”
    Dale

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks Derek! Hope you guys enjoy your weekend. I’ll be spending next week on the lake as well.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

We now have more of the soon-to-be released Navionics Hotmaps Premium chips for Iowa/Minnesota (#10). I believe Jolly Ann Marine in one of the few retailers that ships these for free.

For a limited time, get $10 off when you purchase the Lowrance GlobalMap 3300C and the Navionics Hotmaps Premium chip #10. This offer will be good from today (06/29/04) through July 16th, 2004. Just mention In-DepthAngling.com when ordering.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

“Derek, I ordered up a Lowrance 3300C and a map chip from Wade. Just want to let you know I’m excited and that Wade was really a great guy to deal with. Now I can find my own hot spots on Mille lacs. Thanks for hooking me up with Jolly Ann”
    Dale

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Dale

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks Derek! Hope you guys enjoy your weekend. I’ll be spending next week on the lake as well.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

You not only get FREE shipping but also pay no sales tax if you live outside of Iowa AND you will find his prices the best around. I have ordered several items from Wade over the past year or more and ALWAYS received super service and prices. Its GREAT to do business with someone who really cares about you and your satisfaction. I am one VERY happy customer. Thanks Wade.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

You not only get FREE shipping but also pay no sales tax if you live outside of Iowa AND you will find his prices the best around. I have ordered several items from Wade over the past year or more and ALWAYS received super service and prices. Its GREAT to do business with someone who really cares about you and your satisfaction. I am one VERY happy customer. Thanks Wade.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks, Bill

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.