Vexilar Edge

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Just my opinion, Ive run alot of finders in my day and the Edge is the best unit I have owned.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

This one is for In-DepthAngling.com members only and will only be offered through the end of June, 2004. Members can take an extra $20 off our listed price on the Vexilar Edge. See the Vexilar Edge details here… Anyone interested will need to contact me to make arrangements since I can’t change the price online. Shipping is free to USA lower 48 states. We’ll have other “specials” throughout the year…

herb
    6ft under

Wade, you KNOW that’s the one I’m saving up for! Could you post date that 20.00 off for-let’s see-another year?
    Seriously, that makes it a great deal.
    And I will have one some day.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Just my opinion, Ive run alot of finders in my day and the Edge is the best unit I have owned.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

herb
    6ft under

Wade, you KNOW that’s the one I’m saving up for! Could you post date that 20.00 off for-let’s see-another year?

herb
    6ft under

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Who knows Herb, maybe we’ll have the same deal next year whenb you’re ready.

We have gotten a lot of good feedback on the Edge.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.