About the bargain board

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Some of our site sponsors have requested that IDA create a forum where sponsors can come and drop announcements about close-out pricing, sales or special deals put together exlusively for visitors to the In-Depthangling.com website. If you’re looking to save some money on great products, check this forum often!

Only website sponsors may start a post here but ALL registered users may reply.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Another great reason to get registered so you can not only post and reply to post but now you can even save money by taking advantages of special sales to members.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Another great reason to get registered so you can not only post and reply to post but now you can even save money by taking advantages of special sales to members.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks, Bill

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Hey, can you maybe put up a link or a page with all the sponser’s listed? I’ve been clicking around randomly trying to find a particular sponsor’s add, so I can call them, atleast I’m pretty sure they are still a sponser.. Sure I’m lazy I suppose I can use the search function… hey look at the he’s online

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Hey, can you maybe put up a link or a page with all the sponser’s listed? I’ve been clicking around randomly trying to find a particular sponsor’s add, so I can call them, atleast I’m pretty sure they are still a sponser.. Sure I’m lazy I suppose I can use the search function… hey look at the he’s online

nick
    Lakeville, MN

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Another option is to send them a pm [private message] or just mention their name so we know who you want to get ahead of and we will be more than glad to help you. Glad you got ahold of him by seeing he was on line.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Another option is to send them a pm [private message] or just mention their name so we know who you want to get ahead of and we will be more than glad to help you. Glad you got ahold of him by seeing he was on line.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks, Bill

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I was just looking for evert’s resort because I wanted to pick up a hat, of course there’s probably a thousand different ways to get their number, I just didn’t see any links or names and numbers posted of all supporters, just a thought, not a big deal, but it would just be nice. Like I said it’s nothing I couldn’t have found, in part I was just being lazy and it was something I noticed…

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I was just looking for evert’s resort because I wanted to pick up a hat, of course there’s probably a thousand different ways to get their number, I just didn’t see any links or names and numbers posted of all supporters, just a thought, not a big deal, but it would just be nice. Like I said it’s nothing I couldn’t have found, in part I was just being lazy and it was something I noticed…

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.