Dakota Ice Institute – Sioux Falls, SD

• Brad Roth

Was curious to know if anyone from the IDO staff will be represented at the Dakota Ice Institute Outing in Sioux Falls this weekend?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I think Andy “Big Fish” Fiolka will be at the Institute. I’ll email this to him to check in.

Brad Roth

James,
    Greatly appreciated. I feel you have one of the most informative shows available and I’m enjoying my newbie status as a recent new member to the IDO website.

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

Like James said, I’ll be at the Dakota Angler Ice Institute. You can find me at the Rapala/Ice Force booth along with Brad Hawthorne and Chip Leer. Stop by to see what’s new from Strikemaster, Marcum, VMC, Rapala and more. I’m always more than willing to visit and talk fishing as well. It’s usually a good show.

I’ll also have a few of my Tuned Up rods with me if anyone is curious about ordering one but would like to feel one first.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

James,
    Greatly appreciated. I feel you have one of the most informative shows available and I’m enjoying my newbie status as a recent new member to the IDO website.

Thanks Brad. We’re busy prepping for the start of season 10! Andy and I have been talking about how far we will need to drive to get on some walkable ice during the first couple weeks of the season…. it doesn’t look like we’re going to have anything locally.

Brad Roth

So true on the extended weather forecast, but mother nature seems to have away of changing her mind. Hopefully conditions will change soon and hard water will make it’s debut before your too many episodes into the season.

Andy, I’ll definitely stop by. Picked up a new TUCR Bullwhip last week, but always interested in seeing what’s new. See ya Saturday!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.