Custom Transducer Arms (School Class Fundraiser)

• Matthew Sandys

Sorry, The filter must have kicked me out with the website address the first time.

It is that time of year when I send out the shameless plug for a manufacturing class that I teach in Grand Rapids MN. We make custom aluminum transducer arms and other products. All profits go right back into the class. The IDO community has been amazing to us over the years and we love all your support. Thank you IDO Family!

Purpose-driven EDUCATION through passion and experience.
    E3 Designs: An Advanced Manufacturing class that is a student-run manufacturing business. We design and manufacture custom ice fishing gear in pursuit of real-world education.
    Our main products are custom transducer arms for ice fishing units. We started out with the Marcum Hole Hopper (longer Version). Since we have designed adapters to add custom transducer arms to Vexilar and Humminbird units as well. We continue to make products that are innovative, functional, and are for the learning experience.
    Please check out all the great things our students have done!

Ways to contact
    E3desings2019@gmail .com Space to hopefully prevent filter from kicking us out.
    Search E3desings on facebook
    3edesigns.net

Matthew Sandys

Graphic ones have been the best seller this year.

Attachments:
    1. Peters-Transducers.png

2. fishy-scaled.jpg

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Website is typed wrong
    e3designs.net

Matthew Sandys

Mark, Sorry about that but if I put in all the way the IDO filter kicks it out. Sorry, a quick search in google will bring it up. I wish it did not do that but I can’t control it.

Dan Baker

I have gotten these in the past and they are super well made. Definitly check them out.

maddogg

I have gotten these in the past and they are super well made. Definitly check them out.

I have to agree 100 times better than the old plastic one.
    And you can support High School kids.

sand-burr
    Grasston, MN

This is an amazing program, and I was extremely happy with what I received. I will continue to support this program with everyone I know.
    Best bang for the buck Christmas gift for anyone.

Awesome product!!!!

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Matt, is it true there’s no Vex arms yet? Still curious on price. Great program!

Matthew Sandys

We have Vex arms and adapters to fit the pro pack, ultra pack, and Genz pack.
    All arms are 20 dollars, adapters are 2.50 and shipping is 2.99.
    No upcharge for engravings.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I’ll get one one but still can’t figure out how to order. I don’t use Facebook.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’ll get one one but still can’t figure out how to order. I don’t use Facebook.

Same boat. I want 2 but no fb

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I see no shop
    Just a very strange long page

blank

I see no shop
    Just a very strange long page

The website doesn’t seem to work well on a mobile.
    On a desktop view the “Shop” buttom is at the top right of the page.

Matthew Sandys

Sorry, We don’t have the web version of the website. We are struggling with the website. It is not my strong point at all.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

The website worked for me today. It was really weird yesterday & day before when I tried to find you.

Matthew Sandys

I will just toss it out there if anyone sees stuff we can improve on and could help teach us we would love it. We know there are areas of improvement needed.

Dan Baker and Tuned up custom rods talked to our kids last year about their story and marketing. Was amazing and the Kids were blown away they took the time to talk to us. They were a little star-struck with them and the amazing stuff they make.

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

Not sure if you have the material or capability, but have you thought about making pole mounts for Live imaging units?

Matthew Sandys

Greenhorn,
    It has been on my mind a lot. Between that and making our own plastics with molds we make. Seams like Live imagine blew up this year and last.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.