Custom bent paddle?

• slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Thinking I should get the wife a bent wooden paddle for mother’s day with a bwca trip coming up if corona doesn’t shut it down. Any recommendations in the metro area or slightly north. Doesn’t have to be custom either just good quality with a good look.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Take a ride over to the industrial park and see if anybody is around Bell / Northern Canoe. They might be able to hook you up with something.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

REI handles Bending Branches paddles. Been around a long time and make a good product at a reasonable price.

Great gift!

bigpike

I have a Bending branches wood bent paddle with Kevlar tip used on 1 trip to Quetico. My canoe tripping days are behind me so $50 + shipping. I cant seem to upload pictures right now. Just an option.

Iowaboy1

wish I knew someone down the road would want a bent paddle!
    I still have a dent in my head from when my kid brother hit me over the head with the one paddle we had left after I tipped the canoe over in a small river and the water temp was barely 33 degrees,true story.
    I can even remember the date,March 17th 1986.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

wish I knew someone down the road would want a bent paddle!
    I still have a dent in my head from when my kid brother hit me over the head with the one paddle we had left after I tipped the canoe over in a small river and the water temp was barely 33 degrees,true story.
    I can even remember the date,March 17th 1986.

I have a scar on my back from where brother smoked me with a canoe paddle. He tried to use it to splash me but turned it sideways. Skipped off the water and damn near stuck in my back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.