Crossbow

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m not a crossbow guy and don’t dig them unless a shoulder injury or age keeps a guy from a bow, but that 365 target was a good choice. I have 2 of the 36inch ones and they have been awesome.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Well I’ll be 67 in September and the compound was getting tougher

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Well I’ll be 67 in September and the compound was getting tougher

Completely understandable, I have nothing against a crossbow in situations like yours Glen. I almost had to go that route after a rotator cuff injury. I’m not really against them I just have a bias for a young healthy guy to hunt a full season with 1. But that’s a different topic. Hopefully that xbow lats you a long time and keeps you in the woods.

JEREMY
    BP

I wish I could still use my bow but after f ing up my chest muscles as talked about in the Twins thread I cant draw mine once without pain for a few days along with nerve damage that makes my left hand lock on occasion I would probably eat it if I could actually draw it. Im 49 I hope that dont make me bad in your eyes. Ravin R10 for me.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I wish I could still use my bow but after f ing up my chest muscles as talked about in the Twins thread I cant draw mine once without pain for a few days along with nerve damage that makes my left hand lock on occasion I would probably eat it if I could actually draw it. Im 49 I hope that dont make me bad in your eyes. Ravin R10 for me.

Don’t take my opinion to seriously, it doesn’t mean much any ways.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Well it took almost a year, but I’m all set now. Archery country treated me good. Even flung a couple bolts and done good! waytogo [/quote

Congrats Glenn, they are pretty slick! And it helps if you have a solid rest to shoot off of like a nice permanent stand… waytogo rotflol Too soon? jester

glenn57
    cold spring mn

^^^^^ good one!!!!!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

glenn57
    cold spring mn

if there is one thing that stands out to me between the crossbow and shooting the compound is accuracy. should mean better hits.

should be!!!! coffee doah whistling

robby
    Quad Cities

I have a Barnett Whitetail Hunter II. It is light, fairly compact, and balances well. They were a huge hit and both novice and experienced hunters sought after them. I did a lot of research before purchasing mine and I have not one regret. You can attack a crank type cocking devise also if you would like. It is super accurate with the scope it came with.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.