Cross Lake/Whitefish Chain this weekend

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

We are staying on at my friend’s cabin Little Pine/Daggett but willing to travel a bit.

Any update on conditions up there? Water temps? What kind of bite is going right now???

Thank you!

Dylan Johnson
    Pequot Lakes Mn

Lived on Daggett, now on Crosslake. Water temps are going down slowly. Of course. Trout lake has a good bite going right now for walleye’s.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Dang, I think that is the only lake we didn’t try! One walleye on Whitefish, lots of northern and bass though (including a 20″ largemouth out of 35′ of water on leadcore, that was a surprise). I like the lakes a lot.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

At a wedding in Cross Lake last weekend. Stumbled over to the dam one night and casted a rapala around, lil rock bass, saw one small eye swimming around. Cool area though.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

It wasn’t on Dream Island was it? That is where my friend’s cabin is. We saw the wedding party at Moonlight Bay on Saturday.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Hard to miss a bunch of coral dressed dudes doah

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I guess I was watching the ladies, but whatever floats your boat.

jester moon

BDD

Heading up to the WFC this weekend looking for eyes. I’ve heard they’ve moved off the weed edges. Anyone been on the Chain in the last week or so?

djshannon
    Crosslake

I hope you had a great time at the wedding.

Where you the group riding around in the hay rack with full glasses, laughing and carrying on?

I was out campaigning for City Council – Placards front and back with a wave and a smile.

Elect Darrell Shannon to the Crosslake City Council.

A vote to preserve and protect Crosslake Mn

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.