St. Croix/Pool 3 Bass Report

• Hoops
    Faribault, MN

It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten out. Just wanted to do a quick check and see if there are any BASS reports for the Croix or Pool 3 around Hastings. I’ve fished the Croix quite a few times and had decent luck. Not lately though. How is Pool 3 for bass?

waleyangler
    woodbury,mn

the st croix can be good at times well almost always for me. my luck lately has been a crawler or leech under a bobber anywhere from 7 to 15 fow a foot off. focus on points working them with drop shot rigs,deep diving cranks,gittzits,slow rollin spinnerbaits deep.and if theyre realy feeding at the time try topwater. right now they are going to be a little bit deeper cuz of the heat but not realy deep becuse the water hasnt gotten over 80 so far that ive seen so key in on that 5 to 20 fow around points. ive never targeted bass on p3 but ive caught quite a few on the wingdams in prescott.on mr.twisters,spinnerbaits,vibrax spinners,cranks, lindy rigs and just about the whole tackle box. if theyre hungry theyll bite you just got to find the active ones this time of the year.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.