The real less offensive MikeT (bigpikemike)

• mike t
    St Paul, MN

Caught wind of a flaming post regarding Brian K and this other Mike T. (period after the T)

Just to clarify, this is not Mike Thomas, (www.bigpikemike.com) Hudson native, st paul res and St Croix muskie guide.

I never saw the post, but did PM Brian this morning when I got wind of this. For the record and to end anymore slammming of my good name, my name will be changed so this jackass cant get me in trouble. something about stealing spots? get real, it’s a BIG RIVER!

bigpikemike

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Mike, I have to admit that I thought it was you too!

Which is why I was totally confused! Makes sense as the little “.” makes all the differance in the world!

You’ve always been a stand up guy, I should have know better.

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

MikeT,
    Good name?
    Good name for sure.

Stuart,
    Have you had the chance to get upto the Croix recently?
    I’ll see you down south in a few months! You in the same new ride?

Keep Catchin’
    Turk

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Hey Mike or should I say Big Pike,
    When I read the post the other day, I was thinking you must be having some cramps or something. But when I looked at the users previous posts, I thought something was strange. I didn’t think you did much cat fishing. Needless to say, I was glad it wasn’t you taking shots at BrianK.

By the way, did you take Stacy’s cousin out for Muskies yet? Any luck? We fished 2 Sundays ago and didn’t catch or see any skis. My buddy snagged a 40 inch sturgeon down by the kinni. I thought he had a big ski on, only to be bummed out when we saw it wasn’t. Oh well.

stuart
    Mn.

Turk,Havn’t been out for over 2 months,been laid up.Still in the lund and waiting for the big eyes to move up,hope to see you this fall…you know the spot Stuart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.