Clydes Walleye Tournament

• slammin eyes
    Oakdale, MN

There are still plenty of openings for the Clydes 2nd Annual Walleye Tournment on the St. Croix River & Pool 3 of the Mississippi, on June 2nd, & 3rd, 2006. This is a great event on a great fishery and will be held out of Clydes Marina . The MWT just had a tourney down there and there were a lot of nice fish caught. The entry fee for this team tourny is $300 and there is a 75 boat limit. Estimated payout for first place for a full field is $6500.To get an application or for information on the tournament you can call Performance Promotions at 763-535-8011.

Let’s see some of you IDA Anglers make a showing. I know that there are a lot of River Fisherman out there!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hey Slamming Bass?

Is Clydes the resturant just North of Jimmy’s bait?

slammin eyes
    Oakdale, MN

No,

It is the place just south of Bayport.

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Congrats to fishing master Ed Philpot on his win!!! Ed is in my opinion a guide well worth the money spent on any trip hired for. He’s The true Metro area guide covering about the entire twin cities, and he’s what I consider a “guides” guide. He’s an old school 40 Horsepower tiller man, grind out the fish, an anti run and gun type, plus he has stories upon stories!

This event went well again and was an enjoyable, courteous, and fun to fish in. This event will be back, and as always in a Croix River event if you can box a limit you can fish any Croix tourny! On a side note we couldn’t box them, but we laid it on the line and worked our plan.

This event had a lot of developments and insights that I learned about. Special Kudos to Farr/Johnson to weigh 22 point something on day two! Very nice and good job to all the guys to bring in the nice bags on a overall tough Croix/ good Sippi bite. Hats off!

Keep catchin’
    Turk

jimmys

Way to go Ed!!!!!! dave and Mike…….The suspense is killing me. I want to post the results at he bait shop tommorrow. I should be working by 9 or 10.; Fill me in. I spend too much time at he pub tonight.

ferny
    Stillwater, MN

Wow, Way to go Eddie. He’s a good stick!
    How about posting the results here or are they posted somewhere else?

Thanks,

Ferny.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.