South of the 94 bridge

• Tom S
    Woodbury MN

Have not been on the St Croix for a few weeks and was wondering if anyone was picking up fish between the bridge and the Kinne Narrows.
    Also is there still open water around the Catfish bar and narrows? I have never fished this late into the season and have no idea.

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Tom,

How have you been? I suppose you are finally starting to feel better after the Vikings thrashing of the pack!

The croix is ice free in those areas south of the 94 bridge. I give the nod to Pools three and four this time of year, and have been down there and doing good on big saugers, so I couldn’t tell you about the bite on the Croix.

But again those areas are ice free.

Keep catchin’
    Turk

Tom S
    Woodbury MN

Turk,

Thanks for the info. From the posts on this thread it does not look like to many guys are hitting the St Croix.
    I know you have been hitting Pool 4 pretty hard but if you were going to hit the St Croix how you fish it?

Needless to say I took a lot of grief from family, friends and neighbors about the Pack losing to the Purple. Thats ok though, the Vikings still have to travel to Lambeau Field and I would’nt bet against Favre and the boys at home.

I only have a short window to fish on Saturday and did’nt want to take fishing time to drive to pool 4 so any help would be much appreciated.

Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.