Open Seat Sunday 11/03/02

• Tom S
    Woodbury MN

Had plans to take a neighbor fishing but something came up. I will take off from Beanies at 6:30 am and fish until around 1:30pm. Just started fishing the St Croix in late Sept of this year so I am far from and expert. If you put your boat away and are interested in going let me know.

P.S.
    Packer fans are viewed as a plus!

Tom

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Definitely! Packer fans are a DEFINITE plus when on the river……………….. they make good anchors! LOL!

Just funnin’ with ya! It’s a “border thing”. I’d love to take you up on the offer but I’m obligated elsewhere so I’d like to say “Welcome to the St. Croix!” and wish you a productive adventure out there this Sunday!

Also…………I just realized it’s your first post! WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!! We look forward to hearing more from you with each new visit!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

ah, does my heart good to hear about a Packer fan living over there. wish i could join you. good luck on fillin’ the seat.
    my rig is still in the garage and going away the end of Nov.
    hear there may be some 50 degree weather coming. Kid, how’s about you, Tom and I get try to get out one more time. hear the wally’s are going pretty good. let’s keep in touch

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I’ve got one shot at it………………Nov. 9th from dawn to noon or Nov. 10th from 12:30pm to ??? pm. Otherwise I’m completely aced out of any possibilities for any of the November weekends. Just thought I’d let you know! Shoot me a PM guys if this will work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.