Who’s Fishing?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

So, Who heading out this weekend? Sounds like its going to be a hot one. I’m heading out in about 30 minutes. It looks like the rain may be gone for awhile. Heading out again on saturday morning. I am going to set up camp a the channel into Peasley lake and spend the night. I was going to try it tonight but the rain changed my plans.
    The buddys didnt do to bad on walleyes last weekend. Caught seven, kept five. Hopefully I can catch a couple to keep me from starving to death.
    Sounds like a crawler bight on the river now. Thats good. My minnows keep dying anyways. I was thinking about trying the rubber minnows this weekend insteed. Someone on the Miss. board said they where catching walleyes on them. It still amazes me that these things catch fish. I have only fish crappies with them and have found times when the fish wont take a minnow but cant resist the rubber minnow. There is a name for them but i cant think of it right now.
    Anyone been fishing cats on the Croix. I am going to try it Sat. night for awhile. I have never caught many over here. Some of the other rivers i have fished you seem to catch one every time you go out.
    Well i better get the boat hooked up. Good luck fishing this weekend.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.