Hudson Launches Closed

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Just thought I’d let anyone curious know that they are officially barricaded now. Unmonitored areas are still available but difficult to launch from.

paxtonrasm
    Woodville, WI

What for??? Is the water that high?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

way high. shades of last year. up in the parking lot and almost floooding the park.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

You remember last year too??? I was thinking the same thing! Another 12-18″ and it’ll be in the jack stands at the marina again! Anyone know how much rain we got northward last 24-36 hours?

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Drove into Beanies and water is just about covering the parking lot. Not up in the shop yet. Just enough room to turn the car around without getting the tire wet. It’s up.

I was surprised it was that high. Pool 2 would have to come up 15 feet to get close to the high water mark from last year. Where is all that water comming from?

J

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

there was a lot of snow in western wisconsin and eastern Mn…… it all melted at once….. the croix at Osceola is darn near as high as last year… and that was VERY VERY high….

thor
    Hudson WI

you could still put in at beanies…right???

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Yes, there were boats comming and going last evening.

J.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Can’t speak for what Rivereyes might still be seeing up Osceola way but I noticed a recedence in the water mark this morning. While the drop is slight, I hope it’s a continuing trend…………can’t afford any major rains right now or we just might have last year repeated!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

well… I CAN speak to what RiverEyes has seen!! and it has dropped significantly…. you actually COULD launch because the road and parking lot are now clear…. only one small problem.. as of today the barrier was STILL up….. My guess…. they will take it down this weekend….. or Monday by the latest…..

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Recently picked up my boat trailer launch sticker and was told by the Parks people that the plan was to put the dock(s) in next week at least one of the two, depending on water conditions.

Jack

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Jack, are you a resident or non-resident? Just wondering what the sticker ran you.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

I am a resident. No cost for the sticker and only $ 3.00 fee to resident sticker holders to launch!

Jack

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.