5/25 Report

• procor
    Mounds View, MN

Today ended in success in nearly two limits caught today with only in sauger needed to secure them, although nothing was of size. Limits of 15-17″ers is what we kept ….the perfect table fare. May were caught which didn’t make the mark, we fishined many spots between the St. Croix Bluff Park and the Kinnie. Most all fish were caught in 18-26fow along breaklines/seams

Touh Yang
    NULL

Great job! Did you find my spot?

procor
    Mounds View, MN

No, i never made it north of the Kinnie. I launched out of the St.Croix Bluffs as stayed down there all morning. Had some people yelling at me for making a wake. The no wake sign was still up at the launch. But since the river gauge online showed 682.9….It was go time. It didn’t take much time that the rest of the boats followed suit. River traffic was very light for the holiday weekend due to the no wake. It was soooo quiet and peacefull all morning.

Minnow1

Great job. What was your method of presentation?

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Quote:

Shhhh…

. (Comment deleted)

procor
    Mounds View, MN

Trolling cranks was not working. We ran lindy rigs with minnows. It is all we had, never got a chance to try crawlers. Any rig over 6′ worked well.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Lindy rigs and crawlers were deadly on the sheeps. What a great day on the riv

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.