inoobfishing walleye spot

• inoobfishing
    NULL

Hello everyone….

Im new to fishing in st croix….can anyone be kind and share a few fishing walleye spot. Haven’t caught a walleye for the longest time since i can remember…..like to start from beanie or the hudson public launch site. Need picture of the map from google site if possible…

Thanks

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Can we bait your hook too? Just kidding (I think?). Finding patterns and depths by experimentation is what is so fun about new bodies of water. Good luck…RR

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Follow Touh Yang

alphabass

North of beanies go to railroad bridge. Eyes are in there thick.

Touh Yang
    NULL

Really? Did he just ask for a map? I have GPS coordinates if you’d like. Just follow all the other boats.

Touh Yang
    NULL

Got my limit again today. Catch and released. I still have to finish eating the ones from Wednesday. Fishing is getting better. Good luck!

inoobfishing
    NULL

sorry if map is the wrong word than….coordinates please….lol

lunker33
    excelsior

I catch all my eyes in the lip

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

This is Jesse’s favorite spot. Can’t find the picture to prove it!!

44°58’48.9″N 92°46’13.2″W

Trapper16
    Lakeville, MN

This will be the most helpful bunch of strangers you’ll ever find, but asking for spots (I.E.) maps is crazy most guys wouldn’t give there friends the info your asking. I think you would be better off asking baits, depths, ect. Good luck

macman55
    NULL

Let me give it a shot here n00b

Looking for some tips and pointers fellas, gonna be in-between Catfish Bar and Black Bass Bar, just looking for a good bite, also first time on the mighty croix and limited to no experience on a river. im thinking close to the bank and throwing shiners, more than likely drift to deeper waters (wont be trolling this weekend).

any tips on a good bait shop to buy a map + good fishing conversation are also welcome

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

The hudson launch is a nice launch for first timers. You are out of the current but the St.Croix is not all that fast moving in my opinion.

Walleye’s can be shallow up on shore to 40ft deep so try it all. I’ve had some success this time of year in around 16-20ft and some around 12ft

inoobfishing
    NULL

Thanks a Bunch guy….keep the post up……..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.