Croix under no wake for opener?

• Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Well with the snow that’s gotta melt up nort it looks like it may happen. And looks like some more lost revenue for the city of Hudson with a flooded lot! Karma for raising the price? I think so!

tweak

Probably no wake and no enforcement. My least favorite combo.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

i’m not sure I launched out of lakefront until July last year. i am still miffed at that increase.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Well with the snow that’s gotta melt up nort it looks like it may happen. And looks like some more lost revenue for the city of Hudson with a flooded lot! Karma for raising the price? I think so!

Hell yea its karma for raising prices. Especially the non-resident price gougeing. GOUGEING. GOUGEING

Otherwise highwater openers are not always that bad other than boating around.

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

St Croix is forecast to be at 680.6 feet on Tuesday, 30 April. She has to be at 683 feet for the No Wake Restriction to be implemented. Water temp today was 41 degrees. I’m thinking the ice will be gone and we won’t quite be at No Wake on the Opener.

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Quote:

Hell yea its karma for raising prices. Especially the non-resident price gougeing. GOUGEING. GOUGEING

Mike – You need to lighten up and spend a buck. You’ll be helping the economy.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Probably no wake and no enforcement. My least favorite combo.

I hear ya there.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Quote:

Mike – You need to lighten up and spend a buck. You’ll be helping the economy.

Its betrayal Steve. I spend a ton in Hudson. Its our favorite place to go eat and relax. Hell, we spend almost every weekend in Wi at our cabin.

I sanbagged for those basta#&$ years ago when the Hudson Marina was flooding. I’m not as mad as this sounds but EXTREMELY dissapointed with those running that town.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Pool 4 never has a no wake on opener….and the bite is going to be really hot down there May 4th.

I’m guessing No Wake will be after opener but not on opener

jerry b
    western WI

We as WI residents got tossed under the bus on that deal. I went from a regular user to never. I’m sure they miss me jerr

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

yeah jerr,
    i support this community tons in propitty tax, state income tax and just living in the community. i feel betrayed in some sense.

i’m going to fish more lakes this year upnort.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Quote:

yeah jerr,
    i support this community tons in propitty tax, state income tax and just living in the community. i feel betrayed in some sense.

i’m going to fish more lakes this year upnort.

Don’t waste your time…most of the lakes are now at a 1 walleye limit due to a certain selfish group.

Ryan

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

i know. the spot I usually go for opener is going to be frozen. a limit of a whole two fish on it. i’m not a big walleye fisherman. the walleye limit is a non factor for me..

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

The ramps always open at Everretts and the fish will be biting. That would be my choice for the opener. Just saying.

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Up she comes. Forecast today has the St Croix at 682.6 feet on 2 May. We go to No Wake at 683 feet. Looks like we are going to be pretty close on the May 4th Opener.

Put my boat in the water today. Water temp today is 45 degrees. We need about 55 degrees for a good channel cat bite to start – See you guys on the water.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.