Crappie Madness

• JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Like most of you guys, when not watching IDO episodes 3 times over, I look to a few other sources when I need a fishing fix. Check out Aaron and his unbelievable Crappie bite last week in Canada.

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

I like Uncut Angling a lot, I will have to watch that when I get home from work.

I will say that they do a ridiculously good job of making the fish in their title frames(or whatever you call the still image you see before hitting play) look gigantic. I mean in most cases the fish are very big to begin with, but still.

troutbum
    St. Paul

I quit checking for their new videos months ago, as it seemed they stopped making new videos.

crappies

I was thinking he was done making videos too but I think this is the first one of the year. Great info on catching different species of fish and catches some pigs! He is also funny to watch. I need to go to Canada again. A lot less pressured bodies of water. I’ve learned a lot over the years from James and his staff and also uncut angling. Thanks to all for the hard work!

KP
    Hudson, WI

I love the Uncut angling videos. I have to say the funniest one has to be when he eats a crappie whole while standing in freezing water. But when he not doing that he has some very informational videos.

NowthenJoe

Gotta love those UnCut videos. Those are some serious slabs.

Frenchman
    West Central Indiana

I think he does a great job! Definitely got on an amazing bite.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Always fun to watch.

Is related to Gillespie?! jester

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Wow. That’d keep me awake at night till I could hit them again. Fun video!

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

If I had one thing to do on my last day of life… that would be very high on the list. Unreal.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.