Congratulations Gophers BBall

• supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Congratulations on your tournament bid?????? Nice to see the bigten with 2 in the #1 spot.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

We focus on academics.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

The Gophers Basketball program needs an overhaul from top to bottom. In-state recruiting is bad, coaching is bad, the culture and support surrounding the program is therefore bad.

I’m glad to see the Badgers in the tournament as usual. With their streaky shooting and bit of a tailspin I do not see them advancing by UNC though. The tournament is all about who is hot at the right time with a bit of experience at key positions factoring in. The Badgers have some experience, but it’s from average talent on a team that has faltered down the stretch. Either way, it’s much better than being a Gopher fan in March waytogo

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Bucky badger also has the dirtiest player in the world in that Davidson. Can’t believe he’s still allowed to play.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Bucky badger also has the dirtiest player in the world in that Davidson. Can’t believe he’s still allowed to play.

I won’t argue his antics get old even as a Badgers fan. He’s the classic example of a guy that creates havoc both positively impacting your team and negatively. I’d hate to play against him for sure.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Well a lot of that is because where he is from. lol

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>

Well a lot of that is because where he is from. lol

rotflol rotflol touche!!!!!! mrgreen

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am willing to bet the Gophers BB wins as many National Championships as the Badgers this year… anyone ? rotflol

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

I am willing to bet the Gophers BB wins as many National Championships as the Badgers this year… anyone ? rotflol

You have to get invited to the dance before you can dance. But yes you are correct about a national title. But MN owes big to the bigten. Every time a school participates in a bowl game or ncaa tournament money flows backwards to all the bigten teams.

big_g
    Isle, MN

How much do they “owe” and to whom ? Is it a running tally ?

blackbay
    mn

At least we are getting a nice shiny new coach. waytogo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.