Coleman propane stove shelf life

• Albert Kao

What is the Coleman propane stove shelf life if stored properly?
    What is the Coleman propane 1 lb tank shelf life if unopened and stored properly?

B-man

The stove itself expires one year after the manufacture date and will need to be recycled.

The tanks themselves have just a 3 month shelf life.

Also worth noting, AI is not always very I.

Karry Kyllo

The propane stove itself will last forever if stored properly. The warranty may expire but the stove never.
    I’ve had one pound propane tanks from one year to the next many times that have worked just fine.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

The propane stove itself will last forever if stored properly. The warranty may expire but the stove never.
    I’ve had one pound propane tanks from one year to the next many times that have worked just fine.

X2

robby
    Quad Cities

I have a Coleman propane stoves that I got second hand over 30 years ago and it still works just like new. The tanks last a long, long time also.

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

The stove will last until it rusts out. Tanks last many years if never screw on something. When I take a 1/2 used bottle off something I expect it to leak out. I have a 1# tank screwed on a tiny 2 burner Zebco stove I rare use I bet 5 years and is still good.

Sears in Green Bay had Coleman 1# bottles marked down to $1 over 10 years ago. I bought all 34. Still good.

Ron
    Victoria, mn

My Coleman stove is about 40 years old, cleaned at least every ten years, and stored haphazardly in my garage. Still works. grin

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

The liquid fuel versions will require maintenance before the LP models. Pump gaskets age out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.