Clear lake aug 6

• JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

Went to lake today with wife fishing.Fishing was not good we got 5 yellows in 5 hrs of fishing all of these came by lone tree point tried other area,s and zip.On a high note I talked to a couple anglers that have had decent succes the last couple days just not today. If I were to go again soon I would give the lone tree area a good look

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Joe I finally made it up today (Sun). I ended up bringing home 24 yellows from 9-10 inches. Also landed a 10-12 lb channel on a no#5 Clown Shad Rap what a battle that was!! He went back for someone else to have fun with.

I was drifting north of the island and a little bit east. Nice day to be out on the water today.

Todd

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Todd,those yellows will clean up nice!! Did you get any eyes?
    Ryan/Kid Hale

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Ryan picked up to baby eyes was all. I trolled for 3 hrs all over looking for them but nothing was interested.

Fish fry and sweet corn next weekend!!!

I took some pictures but don’t know how to post them.

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

Sounds like some real nice yellows I gave that area along look yesterday its been one of my favorites this time of year.Yesterday we caught lots of 5in yellows so there should be another good year class coming on

CaptainAnchor
    Floyd, IA

Joe.

Great to see you made it out. I wanted to congratulate you on making the FLW League Championship out of the MN region. Difficult task to go fish against the MN regulars. Good luck at Winona. OUT…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.