Pulse- R question

• SoDak Fisher Guy
    Eastern SD

Hey guys, new to the forum happy to be on IDO. I live in Eastern, SD. Fish and waterfowl hunt maybe too much, if there is such a thing!

I do have a question, I started fishing Moxis/Pulse-R’s last fall, love them! I bought some this spring and they seemed to make the “core” color a lot bigger. Also on the ones I bought this year compared to last, seems the tails on the bait do not “pulse” as much if none, especially fishing slow. Any of you guys have this issue?

Again, great to be on the forum, look forward to interacting with you guys/gals!

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Be sure to remove the little plastic spru piece on the tail. It might limit the action of the tail a bit.

SoDak Fisher Guy
    Eastern SD

Hopefully this pic works. New to the photo uploading on here

BBKK
    IA

Mine all look like the middle ones.. FWIW. I’d contact bob and see what he says.

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

Be sure to remove the little plastic spru piece on the tail. It might limit the action of the tail a bit.

X2 on removing the plastic spru on the tail. Looks like they are still on those in the picture especially the first and the last one(white). The spru might be too heavy to stop the action that it is supposed to have. All mine are like the middle as well and they work great. Though they are great to talk to just conact B Fish N tackle and find out what they would recommend.

fishbizbob

We haven’t changed anything on any of the baits that would cause any change in action, pulsing, etc.. There will always be a little variety in the core colors as its a delicate process to get the core colors exactly the same in the injection process. I have made a more concerted effort to make sure the cores are completely filled, ideally somewhere in between the 2 examples posted, but again some variances are the norm. I’d second to remove the nubs, they are supposed to be removed in the picking process but given the huge increase in popularity, we are having a hard time keeping up with orders.

SYDNEY1
    Albertville

Mine have all come with the sprue on, just an f.y.i.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.