Where else is BFT & Custom Jigs sold at?

• palolo

I’m a new BFT supporter and found out today that the Coralville location is not a store(wanted a specific item today). Went to Gander Mtn and asked specifically for BFT/custom jigs brand and the guy looked at me like I was speaking chinese..so whereelse do you sell your products.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Palo outdoors carries the products!! Gander carries the custom jigs and spins, as well as schools…don’t believe the last two carry BFT though.

palolo

Wow that bites..I ended up getting another brand bc I spoke to 2 guys at Gander and they said sorry we don’t carry that brand..but I spoke with a lady from BFT today but I was at work and wouldn’t have made it there to Coralville by closing and she said to check out Gander..oh well thnx for the reply.

herb
    6ft under

I placed a phone order yesterday and expect to have it by wed. or so. And you live much closer to them than I do.
    I have to admit I got spoiled when I could stop at Koonce’s and get my BFT stuff and a few minutes later be at Hutch’s and restock on Tim’s stuff.

herb
    6ft under

Well that was fast. Placed my order yesterday morning and it was delivered this morning. Took me longer to decide what I needed.
    Well done CJ&S

palolo

They are speedy with delivery I ordered from BfT a few wks ago and it was here in a cpl of days..in fact the lady from BFT was very helpful and was willing to grab the item for me but I wouldn’t been able to get there before closing.

I was disappointed with Ganders service.

(sry didn’t mean to sound so cranky )

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

You are not alone.

iowaeye

Quote:

Quote:

You are not alone.

i was there yesterday because i was told they still had shimano stradic 1000 FI in stock. Girlfriend was shopping and I ran over there to pick it up. they had TWO in the display case and i asked to buy one and if there was some sort of display discount. he then looked for the empty box and said “sorry we don’t have it, maybe later in the year.” i told him it was a discontinued item and these will be the last you get. he said “well i don’t have a box for it, so i can’t sell you it.” then before i could ask to talk to somebody else he repeated himself twice again. i was so angry.

nasty e-mail was wrote them.

musky_ben
    Red Wing, MN

I don’t know what aree you are from….but if u are near Mississippi Pool 4 we “4 Seasons Sports” have a full line of BFT and CJS…..Stop in and check us out u will not be dissapointed with the service

iowaeye

In iowa
    wish i was near you. Shop looks amazing

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

Palo Outdoors is a good solution for you like Luke said… we don’t stock every color in every plastic they make but have lots of the favorites… plus a variety of jigs – and if you need shimano reels those are in stock as well.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.