Chris “Tuck” Tuckner

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

Yesterday the fishing world lost a great guy. This guy cut his teeth on the river and moved up and was probably 1 of the better fisherman in his day. Yesterday he lost his battle of cancer….He fought 3 times against it and the cancer finally won. So….Now he’s up there with “Hooks” and they’re planning their next trip. Goodbye buddy…RIP UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thoughts & prayers to his family & friends.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You know he’s up there “corking” with Hooks and Dino.

big_g
    Isle, MN

He fought hard for a couple decades, he never let it slow him down. He shared his passion for the outdoors to anyone who he encountered & he lived life to the fullest. RIP Chris.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

One of the most down to earth relaxed guys I have ever met. Many conversations on the phone talking river structure amongst other things. I honestly can not remember Tuck ever complaining or bitching about anything. His glass was definitely overflowing.
    Chris we know you fought a hell of a battle battle with cancer, and yet you always made the time to share your knowledge. Thank you. Rest in peace.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I knew this was coming after reading the post last week but it still deeply saddens me and my wife. Im glad I got to fish with him a few times. I wish it was more. I would appreciate it if someone sent me information about the services.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I will post services here when I find out.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Sad day. RIP Tuck. One of the good guys for sure.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Good memories Tuck

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Tuck helping to teach kids how to auger a hole at the CNC Kids Fishing Clinic in 2018.

Attachments:
    1. Tuck-at-CNC-Kids-Fishing.jpg

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Gone to soon. RIP. Still got to thank you for selling me that old Navigator.

CaptainMusky

Sad to hear of his passing. Never crossed paths with him, but sounds like a heckuva dude. The only good thing about this is he is no longer suffering, but this just sucks that someone is taken away far too soon.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.RIP Mr.Tuckner.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Don’t know the exact specifics yet but, the service will be on the 31st of March. I will post more details when I get them.

deertracker

Definitely a sad day and big loss for lots of people. Was a solid dude. Say hi to my dad for me Tuck. Maybe pull a few cranks together toast
    DT

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

“A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11:00 A.M at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church in Hastings, MN on Friday, March 31st, 2023 with a visitation starting at 9:00 A.M. In true Chris fashion, a fish luncheon will be served at the church following Mass.”

And that folks that didn’t know Tuck, sums him up perfectly!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.