Sorry I didn’t get to stay at IDA Get together.

• krisko
    Durand, WI

Hey Leinie man sorry I didn’t get to see ya on Saturday. My girlfriend and I had to leave early. She ened up not feeling good and was feeling very ill. We’ll have to get together sometime here and do some fishing…Also Don Hanson if you get to read this too, I’ll have to give you a call or something I ment to talk to you on Friday and didn’t get that chance.

Good luck fishing guys…looks like the rain mya push levels up a little(I hope)

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Sorry yall, I didnt git there. For lack of motor vehicle. We should do a “Chippewa Valley” Git together. Thatd be fun.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Hey I’m all for it…just pick a sandbar and a date or a town and I’m there. I like to talk and meet people who constanly fish the same body of water I do. It helps out a lot.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Yeah it helps. Ever been to Riverview Park along the Chip? They got a sandbar, great picnic areas. If everyone is serious about this, we could have a little grill out and talk fishin

krisko
    Durand, WI

Is that the one in Eau Claire?? or where is this one?? I know there are a couple of nice spots…We’ll have to see about the others.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Sounds like fun to me. Not sure where to go but lets wait untill the mosquitoes are gone. How about October. One of my favorite shore spots is the railroad tressel in the Dunnville bottoms. You can drive to it, not to far of a carry for coolers and the fishing is pretty good there. That is Sturgeon time though so we may want to hit a sturgy spot. Anyone else want to play. Hey Krisko where are your sand bars? Can you drive to them? Don and I didn’t get back to the gtg untill later in the day or early evening. We were out learning how to — not troll cranks. Steve

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Yeah Riverview is in EC. Misquitos arent to bad there. Some one pick a spot and date. I dont like handling all that, ill just show up.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Well you picked one of the sandbars. The other would be in Meridean. Those ones I know you can drive too. Meridean actually has a nice little pavilion(sp). The only thing is you probably won’t be able to put a boat in or get to it by boat. I’ll check my calender and see what is going on and get back to you guys on some good dates.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Does this sandbar have easy access? Or do you have to boat to it. At Riverview you can walk to it, but it has alot of tourists and swimmers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.