Chipmunk has heart attack?

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

How’s that for a title?! jester
    This weekend I watched my two dogs tree a chipmunk from the woodpile. He ran 15-20 feet up a med sized oak tree. Then fell out of the tree dead. I saw it. Lifeless on the way down with a sack of potatoes landing. Maybe one bounce but lifeless. All I can figure is the panic took him out? The second one that died got lead poisoning. Not a great weekend for chippers at my place.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

LOL musta been an old one or lack of exercise.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Nice! That would be funny as heck to watch. Might want to be careful though, make sure nobody is driving by in a Ridgeline, you don’t want any hurt feelers. whistling

stevenoak

We were switching hunting spots one day and saw a doe driven out of a timber into a harvested corn field without another tree in the section to hide behind. It ended up running the road ditch, trying to make it up the steep hill side. All the sudden it did a barrel roll and fell stone dead. Waste not, want not. My buddy that had not had good luck all weekend put his doe tag on it.
    Had a herd of 7 chippers migrate to my yard this summer. Digging the crap out of everything. Happy to report no survivors.

maddogg

I bet it was one of those rare Opossomonks they have in Michigan.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Nice! That would be funny as heck to watch. Might want to be careful though, make sure nobody is driving by in a Ridgeline, you don’t want any hurt feelers. whistling

Im very offended jester

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Send Karen over to talk to the manager!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

We were switching hunting spots one day and saw a doe driven out of a timber into a harvested corn field without another tree in the section to hide behind. It ended up running the road ditch, trying to make it up the steep hill side. All the sudden it did a barrel roll and fell stone dead. Waste not, want not. My buddy that had not had good luck all weekend put his doe tag on it.
    Had a herd of 7 chippers migrate to my yard this summer. Digging the crap out of everything. Happy to report no survivors.

Thats crazy. You know it has to happen just like people but to see it is wierd. Closest thing I’ve seen like that is the classic heart shot pheasant that climbs for the sky before expiring in the air.

Deuces

Thinking about this nutty situation, I put my philosifur hat on and imagined this lil fella was prepping for winter cheeks full getting shocked out of nowhere huffin and puffin it up a tree.

To put it plainly, cause of death, he choked on his own nuts.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Deuces for the win! I hand over the post of the day trophy to you sir!! rotflol

MX1825

Thinking about this nutty situation, I put my philosifur hat on and imagined this lil fella was prepping for winter cheeks full getting shocked out of nowhere huffin and puffin it up a tree.

LMAO!!!!
    rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

robby
    Quad Cities

ALVIN!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.