Need a quick report???

• krisko
    Durand, WI

Hey all you Chetek guys…how’s the bite on the panfish? I was informed today that I have to take my wife and 8yo daugher out fishing tomorrow. I’d like to get catch some gills and crappies. What has been working and where do you find them these days. I am open to pm’s also. I need your help. Please don’t let me down. I’m also willing to try any of the other lakes nearby. I feel bad I haven’t fished up here all year. Thanks for any and all help.

kingfishbob
    Chetek, wi

north end of Prairie is hot right now as is the silver birch area on Chetek. Small jigs and drifting is working for most. blac/yello or green/white feather jigs have been our best colors. tip with waxies or nibbles.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Thanks for the info. We were able to manage a few nice gills and a big crappie. We fished mainly around Horseshoe Island area. I’m gonna try to get back up and fish this weekend if the weather holds out. I’ll get a report up in a day or so. Thanks again.

krisko
    Durand, WI

I’m heading up again tomorrow….anything else going on? I’ll probably hit the north end again. If you see a red Explorer with a Yammy on it…probably will be me say HI.

kingfishbob
    Chetek, wi

crappies still hot on the chain. try silver birch area on chetek

krisko
    Durand, WI

I was up there. Check out my report!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.