CFMOTO ATV

• gramps1969

Does anyone own one of these and would anyone have a opinion on these machines? Thanks for your answers and opinions.

Savage Brewer
    Savage, MN

I dont own one, but have driven a few.

It depends on what your intent is, I tend to ride hard and all year round so what I am looking for in an ATV may be different than what you are looking for.

CFMoto makes a decent inexpensive ATV, but I would make sure of where you can get parts and service. A person I know wound up with his CFMoto broke for a month because it took forever to get the parts shipped. The nice thing is with Yamaha, Honda, Polaris & BRP I can get parts usually in 4 or 5 days if needed.

What are you looking for in an ATV? Do you have on currently? Where or how do you intend to use it?

404 ERROR
    MN

CFMoto is pretty much the only Chinese manufacturer of ATV’s with a decent dealer network in the US. Would that mean I would buy one? No, but that doesn’t make them bad machines. I have ridden a few and if your intent is to just tool around the farm, slow rides out on the ice and general easy use, they would work well. Like SB said, If you plan on pushing it to its limits, you will break it in a hurry and will be waiting for parts to arrive on a container. Not saying Yamaha, Honda, or Suzuki is any different, but they generally have better stock of parts in the US.

CFMoto does not seem to be prone to weird electrical gremlins like other Chinese ATV’s can experience. But if something does come up, at least you have a competent dealer to work with you.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I would look to buy a nice used Yamaha Grizzly before buying a new CFMoto, the Grizzly is a proven platform..

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

DONT. my friend bought one a few years ago cause it was “such a good deal”. what a pile of crap. he bought it a few years ago and now it just sits in the yard cause its broken. He had things break on that thing every month of riding. I would not recommend one

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.