Moore’s July Cat Contest

• Moores Bait

Sorry for the late post, but it is time once again to see who is on top of their game. The next contest is next Saturday, July 12th. For more info, check out the post in the catfish tournament forum. I actually got my boat done, and had it in the water over the weekend, so I am ready……Good luck to all……….I really want to see if Pug is a one hit wonder like myself, or the real deal

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Technically don’t you have to place once to be a one hit wonder?

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

……. I just want to see pictures (or A picture) attached to all those posts Pug

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Wow, I really have to wean myself off here. Over 2K posts??? And I have over 8K on the Wild message Boards?????

/hijack

Who’s in?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Me!!

Come on man! Don’t you and Darren have something else going on this weekend?!?!?

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

Quote:

Me!!

Come on man! Don’t you and Darren have something else going on this weekend?!?!?

Now I have to tell you that our summer revolves around these fishing contests.

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

Quote:

Quote:

Me!!

It wouldn’t be the same with out us would it?
    Instead of how about stepping up and knocking us back to reality?
    I know WWG has stepped up and called out Larry already

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Me!!

It wouldn’t be the same with out us would it?
    Instead of how about stepping up and knocking us back to reality?
    I know WWG has stepped up and called out Larry already

I’d rather play possum and bite your ankles when your back was turned. My time is coming, I can feel it. In fact I have been feeling it since Moore’s tourneys started.

Yes, I would rather you guys were in it. It makes victory that much sweeter. Like Greg Hackney beating out Kevin VanDam on the final day. Sorry for the Bass reference.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Bob, would the section of P3 from the Hastings dam to the confluence of the St Croix be included in this contest??

Moores Bait

I gave you water less than a mile away from your house, that is the best I can do.

Or do you have plans to double dip, where you enter your clients and they possibly win?

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

lol

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Hmm, quiet boards = tough tourney coming up? Or people are being hush-hush. Either way your money should be on the Croix team, as in Team Demarspug.

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

unless ryank and i enter!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Unless? You don’t sound too sure. What, you chicken?

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

Quote:

What, you chicken?

Yup I’ve been curled up in the corner, shakin’ in my boots ever since I saw that you were fishing this weekend Mike

I have a feeling this is going to be a good one

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

What, you chicken?

Yup I’ve been curled up in the corner, shakin’ in my boots ever since I saw that you were fishing this weekend Mike

You got my $20 in the pot yet?

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What, you chicken?

You got my $20 in the pot yet?

Your all going down!!! Rookies, vets….
    Team Dtro/Flatcaster gonna have to show yall how its done.

Moores Bait

My boat is out of dry dock for this one, and my co-angler just got a hold of me. I just hope you all haven’t spent the money yet…………

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Bob, when you see me pull up, don’t lock the door and turn off all the lights like you usually do when I come to sign up.

It hasn’t worked before and it won’t work this time either.

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

My boat is out of dry dock for this one, and my co-angler just got a hold of me. I just hope you all haven’t spent the money yet…………

Yea this one is gonna cost a little more…. My preferred baits are not being carried at this time..
    Have to switch up to plan “D.34”

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Just got my sucker supply restocked “big ones” and I’m ready to go!….

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Those of you on the fence the contest is being limited to the first 30 contestants and my sources tell me we are around 28 so make a decision quickly.

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

Just got my sucker supply restocked “big ones” and I’m ready to go!….

Gary!!! Where is “Your” bait shop located.
    It would seem that you have the inside track on some JUICY SUCKERS.
    As I mentioned earlier… I will have to resort to secret bait D.34.

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

Those of you on the fence the contest is being limited to the first 30 contestants and my sources tell me we are around 28 so make a decision quickly.

My sources….
    I’m glad I dropped the dime to your captain so he could snap his riders in the panties. What would a night on the river with out some good ole Flathead Poker…
    Pier, Hanson, Wastewater….. I can’t wait….

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

No passing the fish around either to take pictures with slightly different measurements. I really wish I could also take your money in a little Hold’em Action.

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

Quote:

. I really wish I could also take your money in a little Hold’em Action.

I think I have your phone # we do by text, your in. any others that want in PM me your number IDing who you are.

Just so we are clear this is with the fish your catching during the contest. Not real cards…
    Lots of fun none the less.

Sounds like we have a great turn out….
    Check in with Bob if your interested in participating.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Ah! I am out then. $0.20 a text! I sacrificed unlimited texting for broadband access.

I don’t know if I am happy or bummed that it wasn’t tonight. The storms might get those fish turned on for a while, but you might not live to share it. Tomorrow might be slow with a strong front pushing through tonight, but at least you live.

larry_haugh
    MN

I have to say that I might agree with you a little.
    But as the wild card, the rivers have been dropping at a significant rate for the last few weeks.
    I quick charge might not be the complete shut down…. Of course it is all dependent on the incoming storms…

I will say this…….. It will sure be a lot more comfortable on the river tomorrow night, vs. tonight……
    I’ll predict that we will see some quality fish…. the the diversity of the crowd and sections of rivers being fished.
    I’m very curious to see the results.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.