Thanks BrianK!

• mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

…For putting me on the receiving end of a 25 lbs flathead last night! That was a blast! If you ever have a spare seat in the boat count me in.
    -Brian brought me out on a guided trip to P4 last night and I got the red carpet treatment from the time I got out of my truck until we landed back on the dock
    ps:nothing like setting the hook hard and meeting your match

Have a good weekend guys!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

My pleasure Mark!

The sight of you setting the hook and the rod stopping half way throught the swing will be etched in my mind forever!

For those that are wondering what I’m talking about, I told Mark that I wanted to see him try and break the St Croix Premier rod on hook set…well, when he set the hook on the first 8 lbs flat he did well..and pulled the fish towards him. With the 25 pounder, he set the hook…but but the fish didn’t move…Mark did! “Little more fish there, huh Mark?”

It was down right cold last night and we were very happy when the wind died around 11 pm. But it was still cold.

We’ll go after one of those Mushies as soon as I get a free day and I can find my Kalvelar glove.

Thanks again Mark!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.