Get the surf and turf ready

• lhprop1
    Eagan

Only a few weeks until sturgeon season on the St Croix opens! 21 1/2 days, to be exact.

No real point to this thread. I just wanted to share my anticipation.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think we need an unofficial IDO GTG Tourney and Banquet. Walleye guys are blacklisted.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Walleye guys are blacklisted

Good, I’m in. If you ever saw me try to catch Walleyes you’d appreciate why.

armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

I’ve tried to catch walleyes on walleye lakes and failed… but cats and sturgies, no worries.

If anyone from the NW Metro is on P4 and catches any shovelnose, keep a few and I’ll smoke’em up for the GTG.

lhprop1
    Eagan

My time is limited because of “Mr. Awesome Jr” (my new name for my little guy), but I’d definitely be up for a GTG.

Especially since you did everything you could to avoid me at the ice fishing gtg, pug. I’ll be the guy with the big muscles (not zebra pattern) and tan boat.

armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

Quote:

My time is limited because of “Mr. Awesome Jr” (my new name for my little guy), but I’d definitely be up for a GTG.

Especially since you did everything you could to avoid me at the ice fishing gtg, pug. I’ll be the guy with the big muscles (not zebra pattern) and tan boat.

lhprop1… Did you notice your next post will be #1000?

Kinda cool.

Yay GTG… Let’s do this thang!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

I think we need an unofficial IDO GTG Tourney and Banquet. Walleye guys are blacklisted.

So does that mean that if you have targeted walleyes as spieces you are not allowed to attend?

Quote:

I’ll be fishing only for walleye unless I wake up early and steal one of my brother’s boats.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I thought you left before I got there? I avoid no one. People run from me.

Funny. I didn’t even fish that day.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I’ll be fishing only for walleye unless I wake up early and steal one of my brother’s boats.

That’s dirty pool. You know it is hard to fish for bass when trolling a basin or fishing a deep rocky point.

Walleye guys are allowed, I was just kidding. They take the bad jokes that normally would be intended for me.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

Funny. I didn’t even fish that day.

That’s because you were drinking that Polish beer and talking about wolves all day

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.