Dreams of catfish???

• shawnil

Not looking for any Freudian analysis here, but this time of year anyone else having dreams about catfishing?

Usually, I don’t have the “catfish dream” (is that like the “noodle dream” in Kung Fu Panda?) until January/February. But, right before the end of the year I had some dream about being out on the river chasing cats…

primitive
    Davenport, Iowa

I just saw a recent photo of a 24 ft. boat filled to the brim with Blue catfish netted on the Mississippi at Keokuk. It is on the Iowa Sportsman web site.

primitive
    Davenport, Iowa

I didn’t know that commercial fishermen could net anything other than rough fish. That photo made me ill.

herb
    6ft under

And why do you think it’s a waste? They will be sold, processed, and re-sold to fish eating customers. Possibly even the same people that a lot of site members here say should be going to the grocery store or fish market to get their fish instead of filling buckets or live wells to take home with them.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Dreams of catfish???

Thank You Shawn!

What a great post to come home to after being at a Muskie, Bass and Walleye seminar!

That 50 degree day last week dang near had me calling in sick if only to get down to take a looky see at the old river.

It’s as disease and I LOVE IT!!

moosemj
    Fox River, NE IL

always…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.