Okie Noodling on Now

• dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Turn on public channel 2 before its too late…..

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

PS: Get out the VCR tape. Vern says its on again at 3:00AM

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Caught it at 3am. That Noodling contast sure looked like a heck of a ho down. I believe it is called a ho down when the anouncer is allowed to have a full can of chew in his check. Think the noodling queen might of had a dip in also.

I bet those boys down there sit around and talk about the crazy people up north fishing on ice.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I caught that last night. Very interesting to say the least I didn’t know if that was a full bag of chew or if he had a birth defect

And what was with the duct tape on the one guys arm? Was that his special technique to land the big dogs?

mile832
    MN

I saw and taped it a couple years ago. Great entertainment to say the least.

I think the duct tape was to protect his hand because he was bit by a water mocassin.

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

I think the duct tape was to protect his hand because he was bit by a water mocassin.

That and snappers is exactly why I would not enjoy that sport.

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

There are some lessons to be learned by watching that show. Notice how shallow the water is when they are pulling some of those cats out of cover? Kinda shoots down the theory of finding cats ONLY in “deep holes” and shows just how important cover is. I know that keeping an open mind when fishing and not getting stuck on the deep water deal has improved my catch rate for channels and flats.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.