Castle Rock Crappies

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Fished in the wood and right out in the channel and got a decent pile of eater crappies to take home. Fished slip bobbers and jigging spoons. PS hey Sack

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Atta boy targa!!!

Mark

adamczak
    Tomah,wi

Nice Job Shane but that spots not to secret anymore. We kept 18 the other night. Going Saturday with BigTroy and Abby either to the Wisconsin or the Mississipi, from what Troy said about your outing on Wensday we may head to the Mississippi

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Hey ding dong bigsack I was fishing where the yellow river comes in ya big ding dong. Ding dong sack do ya have a copy? Since when have random trees laying in the water been a secret sack? Most people with a brain know that crappies relate to wood and if they’re smart enough they will know where to go. Do I have to dumb it down more for you yet?

adamczak
    Tomah,wi

Yes you need to dumb it down for me more can you draw me a map? No but really good job thatnks for the info you gave Bigtroy it fun to go out and get some nice crappies….your the best guide I’ve never used. Keep up the good work and oh hey say hi to your mom for me.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Did you forget to take your bi polar meds again sack? I told my mom you said hi and she is wondering why you have such a man crush on bigtroy???

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.