Cass Lake

• Aaron Voirol

I am going on vacation first of June and are looking for some good lakes to try for walleye and perch. I would appreciate any feedback about fun and enjoyable reports on area lakes thank you Npike5

Aaron Voirol

I am from Indiana and have fished Black duck Gull and gilstad. I couldn’t make reservations on black duck. I have looked at kitchie rice island lake near bemedji

Phil Bauerly
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

Cass, Winnie and Leech are all great lakes for Perch and Walleyes and all have decent accommodations.

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Call Brad at Iowana Beach Resort on Portage Lake, Bena, MN. About 1600 acre lake and is about 1/2 mile off Hwy.2 around mile marker 145. Not fancy cabins, but clean and good people there. Have been going there for two weeks a year for 8 years.

Before that we stayed at Paradise Resort on Moose Lake for 10 years. Cabins are very nice, but the price reflects that. It is south of Black Duck about 15 miles on the Scenic Byway (Hwy. 39) or about 15 miles north on Hwy. 39 (Mile Marker 136 on Hwy. 2) and then gravel for about 5-6 miles. Both offer decent fishing, just depends on your price point and what conveniences you want. Check them out on the web.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.