Canvas Craft Double Flip Magnum Insulated Fish House – $1,000

• Netguy
    Minnetonka

-Sled is an Otter Magnum, 6 feet long X 3 feet wide with Hyfax runners. There is rust on
    several of the screws/nylock nuts on the inside of the sled.
    -Skin is Canvas Craft with Norpac R2 insulation, very warm. Black on outside, off white
    on inside. There is some discoloration on the inside in spots. Reflective material on
    each outside corner. Wide skirt.
    -Flips open on 2 sides.
    -Open dimensions are 12 feet long X 6 feet wide X 6 feet 2 inches (or more) high. (I am
    6’ 1” and can stand up straight and not hit the ceiling. Fishable area on each side is 6
    feet X 4 1/2 feet.
    -No rips/tears in skin.
    -Double zipper door on each end. Zippers work like new.
    -Window on each door. No cracks in windows.
    -Storage pouch and vent on each side.
    -2 comfortable seats that fit across the top of the sled. One seat’s weld started to crack so I had both seats professionally reinforced with several gussets. See picture.
    -One seat has a tear on the bottom front, the other seat has the tear just starting. Does
    not affect performance. See picture.
    -Extra deep cover so you can pack a lot of gear in it.
    -Weighs 110 #, which is the reason I am selling it. Too much for me to easily handle
    anymore.
    -Comes with hitch.
    -House is 10 years old and was used 2-4 each winter but hasn’t been used in the last 5. It
    is in very good condition.

Similar to but not as big as the Clam X400 Pro Thermal XT that is 15 feet X 6 feet but this house weighs 80 #s less and is half the price.

Pick up in southwest Minnetonka.

Attachments:
    1. End-1-scaled.jpg

2. Side-1-scaled.jpg

3. End-2-scaled.jpg

4. Side-2-scaled.jpg

Netguy
    Minnetonka

More pics

Attachments:
    1. Seat-1-scaled.jpg

2. Seat-Sled-scaled.jpg

3. Seat-3-scaled.jpg

4. Seat-2-scaled.jpg

Netguy
    Minnetonka

More pics

Attachments:
    1. Poles-1-scaled.jpg

2. Window-Door-scaled.jpg

3. Storage-pouch-scaled.jpg

4. Vent-scaled.jpg

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

This will make a great fish house for someone with the room to haul it, and the Muscle to pull and load it. Makes me wish I was a younger man with some strong children to help with it.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I wish this was posted a month ago. I would have nabbed it in a heartbeat. Ice fishing funds for the year dried up.
    I had a 8×8 fold up canvas craft for twelve years. Quality and first rate product.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Price lowered to $900. If it doesn’t sell, I’ll post it in the fall for $1,000.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

The description of this quality fish house is still accurate. Price back to $1,000.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Bump. One more opportunity for IDOers. Then to Facebook Marketplace. Geez, I swore I’d never sign up for that website. Have to come up with a good fake name.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Canvas craft makes nice shacks. What’s this thing weigh ? 130ish pounds? I like your tactic that if it doesn’t sell then raise the price, I’ve been doing it all wrong. Nice shack though, hope it sells soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.