Can’t Delete A Post?

• 3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I tried to search how to delete a post but don’t see a real answer. Is there no way? IDO posts take so long to post I have had the need to delete at times. Is there no way?

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

If you need a post deleted, send a PM to me or BK.

-J.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Mention covid and you can at least get it locked down.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Mention covid and you can at least get it locked down.

Now that’s funny!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Deleting a post and quoting multiple posts in a response are forbidden things around IDO.

Are you a robot? If not, please click these 7 pictures to prove you are not indeed a robot. Now that you have proven you are not a robot, please sit back and watch for your post with multiple quotes in it not actually post.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Deleting a post and quoting multiple posts in a response are forbidden things around IDO.

Are you a robot? If not, please click these 7 pictures to prove you are not indeed a robot. Now that you have proven you are not a robot, please sit back and watch for your post with multiple quotes in it not actually post.

Yup, that gets pretty annoying

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Does it “count” if one identifies as a robot? If so, why are robots being singled out? Why are robots never featured in those 7 photos? So many questions.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Does it “count” if one identifies as a robot? If so, why are robots being singled out? Why are robots never featured in those 7 photos? So many questions.

A person should be allowed to identify as a Robot if they want. They are now allowing people to be identified as almost anything else that they want to be. I think people who want to be identified as a Robot who are not being allowed to do so should sue someone and get paid toms of money like all the other identified parties do.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

If you need a post deleted, send a PM to me or BK.

-J.

Jon, what’s the reason for not being able to delete your own post? I’m just talking about a post , not a whole topic. I’m sure there’s a legitimate reason?

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Good one suzuki.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Pretty sure this is how the software was designed. Yes, getting dated. Not easy to make sweeping changes.

You have some time to edit or delete a post. When I say delete I mean hit edit and change the post to a period “.” or “Deleted” if you like. When I see this I go in and dust it off. Same with double posts.

Best advice, think before you post or have too many toast !

We really don’t like to delete posts/replies that have been up a while without a real good reason.

-J.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Pretty sure this is how the software was designed. Yes, getting dated. Not easy to make sweeping changes.

You have some time to edit or delete a post. When I say delete I mean hit edit and change the post to a period “.” or “Deleted” if you like. When I see this I go in and dust it off. Same with double posts.

Best advice, think before you post or have too many toast !

We really don’t like to delete posts/replies that have been up a while without a real good reason.

-J.

Is that actually possible? shock rotflol

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.