Canada Report Aug 10-17th

• walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Above: 35.5″ Northern Pike caught by Where’s Waldo.

This report is from Nothern Ontario. Weather was less than desireable with high winds all but a couple days and a major cold front really shutting of the fish. Fishing was still really good with many Pike going over 30in with the largest going 35.5″. Largest Walleye measured 27.5″ A special thanks goes out to Where’s Waldo for all the planning and coordination of the trip!

35″ Northern

27.5″ Walleye

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

Uh, I’ve never been to Canada fishing. Are there multiple “Where’s Waldo” users on this board? Anyway, nice fish.

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Looks like the Where’s Waldo I know…nice fish guys. To the other Where’s Waldo, are you Where’s Waldo or Where’s Waldo?…with a question mark?

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

I’m the one with the question mark. I’m better looking too. I’m just kidding. I havn’t seen any posts from what must be the “original” Where’s Waldo. He’s got a great screen name, doesn’t he?

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Looks like we could have a copyright infringement going on!!!! Bill wish you could have been there to see Dylan eat. He had to take restroom breaks during meals just to make room for multiple plates of food.

OohMiracle
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

waldo, I warned Dylan about your cooking wish I could have went this time with you.

I need to see more photos.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.