Can no longer buy winter green chew in minneapolis

• FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

As for reasons to visit MPLS, SIZABLE crappie and channel cat population in Loring Lake in downtown Minneapolis.

Logan, you do realize I live on 2,300 miles of better fishing ;)

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

As for reasons to visit MPLS, SIZABLE crappie and channel cat population in Loring Lake in downtown Minneapolis.

Yes but pls harvest responsibly. Very little natural reproduction due to all the male fish milting on each other instead of eggs…..

404 ERROR
    MN

Yes but pls harvest responsibly. Very little natural reproduction due to all the male fish milting on each other instead of eggs…..

rotflol

Alright, Nick. You owe me a keyboard…Mine’s a little full of the water I was drinking…

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>philtickelson wrote:</div>
    As for reasons to visit MPLS, SIZABLE <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>crappie and channel cat population in Loring Lake in downtown Minneapolis.

DUDE! jester

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Anybody have any candy cigarettes to spare? Used to smoke ’em like a chimney on my bike ride home from Tom Thumb.

Rant about the government and the outta-touch urban blah blah til you’re hoarse, I am all for any law that limits kids’ exposure to any kind of tobacco products. There are dozens of places in Minneapolis where you can get still buy your chew. Enjoy!

Or we could let parents decide what to give their children and not the government.

404 ERROR
    MN

Or we could let parents decide what to give their children and not the government.

toast

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Since when did parents ever decide whether or not to give their teenagers chewing tobacco or a pack of Newports?

Aww gee, honey, I know he’s only 15 but I think Bobby’s ready to start smoking. Let’s make a family decision!

deertracker

Can a guy still get his grape flavored blunt wraps though?

There would be riots in the streets….
    DT

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>philtickelson wrote:</div>

Logan, you do realize I live on 2,300 miles of better fishing ;)

Do you really even get much fishing in where you live? Seems like the distance to the boat launch would prohibit fishing in all but extreme circumstances :).

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.