NWA tournament

• rippin-lips
    Kearney

Well do I dare ask how it went. With the wind and weather they had I felt bad for the guys that were on the water. Seems like every time there is a tournament at the Calamus the weather goes to hell.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

What a day today! That was some crazy wind. I’m at the camper tonight and will finally be home tomorrow. The wind is gusting to 43 mph here right now. I think I’ll get rocked to sleep tonight. Leland and I didn’t fair well today. We were 13th yesterday and caught a lot of shorts today. It took around 10 lbs to win each day and there wasn’t a lot of fish caught.

I will say that the new boat performed like a champ. Trolling into the wind was wet for everyone today.

I’ll fill you in more when I have a full size keyboard tomorrow. This blackberry makes my thumbs cramp up!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Lookin forward to hearing more about it, Ben! I was outside today mowing and thought about you guys getting beat up on that lake.
    Kinda surprised it took only around 10 pounds to win em, figured it might be a bit more than that. But then again, with the fish I was catching up there, maybe it coulda been less than 10 lbs.

pullinbait
    NEBRASKA

Glad to hear that some short fish were caught. You know those people who don’t fish for cash like to eat em. 26ers are nice to look at but don’t cook up as nice. Glad to hear no one is on the bottom of the lake today.

deerslayer13

I herd that a local team won it. They were from Burwell.NE Bransen /Conrod. Is that right??

huntnrut

Sat Kunze/Belgun 1st
    Oliver/schroder 2nd
    Sun Oliver/Schroder 1st
    Kunze/Belgun 2nd

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.