Cabin for sale on the backchannel

• jerad
    Otranto, IA/Hager City, WI

Hi the neighbors are trying to sell their cabin that is on the backchannel. This is right next to my grandparents lot that they have owned for 50-60 years. I believe it is important that a good fishing family buy this because of the proximity and shared water. The wrong neighbor could give us fits in this particular situation. I just found out that this was for sale. I’m trying to find the real estate listing and will post with the mods permission. Pm for more details.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hi the neighbors are trying to sell their cabin that is on the backchannel. This is right next to my grandparents lot that they have owned for 50-60 years. I believe it is important that a good fishing family buy this because of the proximity and shared water. The wrong neighbor could give us fits in this particular situation. I just found out that this was for sale. I’m trying to find the real estate listing and will post with the mods permission. Pm for more details.

Go ahead and post the listing. No problems here.

jerad
    Otranto, IA/Hager City, WI

Thanks James. I’ll see if I can find it!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Hager-City-WI/91796787_zpid/52374_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/44.591315,-92.512662,44.584874,-92.524195_rect/16_zm/

Corrected listing.

For Sale by Owner
    $139,900
    Zestimate®: $143,706

Very quiet water front spot on the Wisconsin channel of the Mississippi river and on a dead end road. It is 12×30 with electric heat and A/C. This is a 4 season cabin with a drilled well and sewer. This property is in the flood plain. Asking price is $139,900., all offers considered. Thank you.
    What I love about the home
    Very quiet, water front, beautiful and very relaxing.

There’s some history too. It’s a cabin that belonged to the Pike Haven Resort that’s now long gone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.