Buy One, Get One FREE – All In-Depth Outdoors Lightweight Apparel

• Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

It’s a new year and we thought what better way to celebrate than with a sweet deal on some new IDO Gear! Right now the IDO Long Sleeve Shirts and IDO Lightweight Hoodies are Buy One, Get One FREE! Mix & Match different colors and sizes as needed. No coupon code needed!

Make sure you add both items to your cart to receive the lesser expensive item free; the free item will not be automatically added.

**Offer Valid Through 1/20/23**

http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/shop/

Attachments:
    1. BOGO-IDO-Lightweight-Apparel-1080-x-1080-FINAL.jpg

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Can you get 2 different shirts in different sizes?

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

Can you get 2 different shirts in different sizes?

Currently it is setup to automatically add a second item to the cart in the same shirt & size.

walldows

Are you going to set it up so we can get two different shirts? I don’t want two of the same shirts. You guys have some nice options to order from.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

If you do can I change my order I just placed?

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

Are you going to set it up so we can get two different shirts? I don’t want two of the same shirts. You guys have some nice options to order from.

The promotion has been updated. You can now mix & match the long sleeve shirts and lightweight hoodies. Place both items you want in the cart and you will receive the less expensive item free.

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

If you do can I change my order I just placed?

Your original order has been cancelled and refunded John. You can now place a new order to be able to choose two different shirts. Make sure to put an even number of items in the cart to receive the discount on the secondary items.

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Does anyone know if the lightweight hoodies are more of a loose fit?

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

Does anyone know if the lightweight hoodies are more of a loose fit?

They are a loose fit, I would suggest sizing down. If you normally wear an XL you might prefer an L in the lightweight hoodies.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Your original order has been cancelled and refunded John. You can now place a new order to be able to choose two different shirts. Make sure to put an even number of items in the cart to receive the discount on the secondary items.

Thank you!

phishingruven
    tip of the mitten

i love your heavyweight hoodies. best heavyweight hoody i have ever owned. keeping my fingers crossed for THAT sale. lol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

i love your heavyweight hoodies. best heavyweight hoody i have ever owned. keeping my fingers crossed for THAT sale. lol

Who makes the hoodie? I would like a blank one with no design on it? Is it a white bear hoodie like the old otter ones

phishingruven
    tip of the mitten

yep, white bear clothing co.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.