Bucky going down

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

#12 James Madison taking them out.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I watched, that’s too bad. I like WI teams just not the one in the in the NE part of that state.

IMHO not a better sporting event than the Big Dance.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I watched, that’s too bad. I like WI teams just not the one in the in the NE part of that state.

They are on the cusp of ruining it. They will shortly increase the number of teams. You know let everybody play. In my opinion they should shrink it to 48 teams with conference winners getting the bid. As they Super Conference continue to form they will demand more and more seats at the table. 10 years it will be the haves pounding the have nots by 50 every game.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i havent followed it real close, but isnt there a fair amount of higher seeds that got bounced out already????

MX1825

Badgers never showed up. They weren’t ready to play. Common theme the last 3 years. Badgers have a problem with the teams they are supposed to beat but they don’t too many times. Might be time for a change.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Agree, I don’t watch any basketball until the big dance.

slough

i havent followed it real close, but isnt there a fair amount of higher seeds that got bounced out already????

Couple 14s over 3s and 12s over 5s. Fun games.

rmartin
    United States

JMU went 32-3 this past season. They had won their past 14 games in a row before this contest. They are probably under rated due to their conference. They might go a ways in the tournament until a team can handle their speed. That still does not excuse the poor performance by WI.

wirivereyes
    Central WI

JMU went 32-3 this past season. They had won their past 14 games in a row before this contest. They are probably under rated due to their conference. They might go a ways in the tournament until a team can handle their speed. That still does not excuse the poor performance by WI.

I agree, JMU probably higher than a 12 seed. But along with that, WI probably should not have been a 5 seed. Besides the Big ten tourney, WI was terrible the second half of the season. They just aren’t an athletic/fast/big team. That goes on Gard, he needs to recruit a lot better.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.